Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moving in..........and on!

Well, I know its been a while, but I'm back with updates!I've been busy lately and here is why:

So, I've moved twice within 6 months time already. I'm sooooo hating cardboard boxes!
    First move:
My mother-in-law moved in with us, because she was worried about staying by herself. I'm cool with that, she cooks constantly which means I don't have to. My husband and I left our 1 bedroom behind, and upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment.
    Second move: 2 months later-
My husband's little sister and their dad also move in with us!
My father-in-law had an altercation with his "live-in" and they went their separate ways. Poor lil sis got the worst of it, she can't find any of her things in those boxes!
For another 2 months we all stayed in the 2 bedroom together. That's 5 people under 1 tiny roof. Leanna (sister) and Matt (dad) stayed in the living room while we waited for a 3 bedroom to become available in the same apartment complex.

         So now we are in our 3 bedroom!

Yay!... Kinda...

Boxes everywhere, and looking for some new furniture, since the in-laws kinda have none. All my stuff that was in our 1 bedroom living room is now in our bedroom. So needless to say, I have a lot to do.

But first I have projects to complete!

A friend of my husbands offered to install our cable in exchange for painting a yard game for him. Its the bean-bag-toss game we all played as kids, but he called it corn hole. I had never heard it called that. I am about to finish them up today, and then I can put the last clear seal coat on our kitchen table and we can set it up. Post on that later, :)

Then (maybe) I can get started with getting everything better organized in the house. I have a lot of stuff to go to the yard sale we are planning on having.

Well, that's all for now, I'm going to try to make more regular updates, and give you lots of diy photos of the projects I'm working on. For now you will have to settle with my phone's camera, though. I can not find my point and shoot in all the mess of unpacking.

Later Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment