Saturday, September 20, 2014

Photos of friends

I got to be a real photographer today. I've never really advertised myself as a photographer, simply because all I ever had was a tiny point and shoot. Now that I have a beautiful DSLR from Canon, courtesy of my wonderful Hubs, I have been snapping that shutter more than ever! 

Today I met with a friend to help her get some family photos. The issue with being a photographer is that you can't take candid photos of yourself! So we worked out a little trade. I photograph her family, and she will return the favor for me. Hey, why not! We are both good photographers, and we get free photos!

Here are a few of my favorites from today. I am still learning about my new camera's buttons and functions. It even has its own filters you can apply!





No comments:

Post a Comment