Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Country Living Fair 2014

So I got to go with my mom to the Country Living Fair in ATL this weekend!


She is part of a group of ladies that goes camping together. Have you ever heard of the Sisters on the Fly? If you like camping you should look into them, they have so much fun!


My mom is the regional wrangler for SotF, and she was nominated to speak at a seminar held by GoRVing.com, along with a few other SotF from our area. 


Also I met the most wonderful group of guys here too. They are a band from New Jersey that the CLF invited to play at all their events this year. They play folksy type music, and their name is Thomas Wesley Stern and they are amazing!! My mom invited them to come play at the campgrounds for the SotF after the fair closed for the night. The ladies were having a Halloween campfire dinner and my mom was hoping the guys would come and play for them. 



Y'all, they did it! We had our own little private concert by the lake, at the base of Stone Mountain!!



No comments:

Post a Comment