Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mom's Birthday

Hello August!

My favorite month of the year.
The only month without a holiday. 
So we celebrate mine and my mom's birthdays as holidays!

Mom's birthday is at the beginning of the month, when the worlds longest yard sale takes place.
My birthday comes at the end of the month, right after school starts. I used to hate that because I could never have sleepover parties, everyone always needed to be ready for school the next day. (My birthday rarely fell on a weekend.) This weekend was mom's birthday cook out, and we had a fish fry! Let me tell you right now, those are rare events folks!
 We had everyone from the ranch come out and enjoy the gathering. 

Our newest family member got to enjoy her first fish fry right here on the farm!
(the baby blanket I made from here was for her)

We also went to the longest yard sale and junked around for a Few hours before coming home to eat at our favorite restaurant.
Here I gave mom her birthday gift I've been working on for what felt like forever!!
As you can see from her photo, she loved it. LOL 




No comments:

Post a Comment